

Aunt Cindy, Santa, & Grandma Gladys
Mom, Carol, Debbie, Santa, Danica , Jennifer, & Kim


Debbie presenting the Moose to Darren
Darren is thrilled to have the Moose on display

Jennifer and baby Cole, checking out his many cousins
I know Christmas was a while ago, but I liked a lot of these photos and thought that I would share them with you! If you don't know the story behind the Moose, you will have to either visit the Moose at our home, or ask Darren the story behind the moose. Darren received the moose on 12/21. These pictures were taken at Debbie's house, for a pre-Christmas get together with Santa. It was nice to see cousins that we don't get to see often enough anymore...
1 comment:
Got to love the Moose. Billy bob would be his/her name. Not quite sure what the sex may be. Appears to be a cross dresser.
Love the pictures of the family. Wish I was there to be in the pics with all the cousins. That is ok we can do if for Easter this year. Dad dress up as the Easter bunny!!!?>??
Post a Comment