Sunday, April 02, 2006

Questions?



Due to having so many relatives/friends in the hospital lately, I thought it would be a really good idea to have some of these questions answered and in writting for some of our knowledge. Everyone of most everyone probably knows or has an idea of what it is like to be in the Hospital or at home sick, or just going through a difficult time. Therefore, I would like EVERYONE to answere these questions so that we can help out in a time of need, or just because...
(Please remember that some of us are on tight budgets so think resaonably, my answers are at the bottom, in case anyone wants to know)

1. Favorite Flower or Potted Plant?

2. Favorite Author or type of book?

3. Something to to keep you entertained if you were stuck in a hospital bed? (Handheld game, puzzle book, cards, etc.)

4. Something to cheer you up? (Poem, card, picture, etc.)

5. Favorite type of music?

6. These answers can apply to any kind of occasion, such as Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Hospital Trips, or Just uplifting gifts that you would enjoy. So if there is anything else you would like to add, please do!!!
  • My favorite flowers are Daffodils and my favorite potted plant is of course rosses.
  • My favorite Author is Susan Johnson, or Romance novels, or Cosmopolitan Magazine.
  • I love to do word search puzzles, especially the ones that have the words that are in a square shape, or circular shape or zigzag, and handheld games like solitare and slots.
  • Something that cheers me up is pictures and poems!!
  • My favorite type music is what I consider "old, late 1990" country, not this modern junk.
  • I really enjoy photo albums or stuff to start scrapbooking. Some smaller items that I enjoy are candles and bath crystals or bath foams (ASOLUTLY NOTHING VANILLA, it gives me a headache).

6 comments:

Luanne said...

Nice thought for your friends and family but people are going to go...do I know a Luanne? Who is she?
1. Roses-peach ones or double delights
2. I like Dean Koontz, Iris Johansen, Jeffrey Deaver, James Patterson. I also have been known to read gothic romance
3.Logic problem books-sudoku-scrapbook stuff
4.Pictures-Phone calls
5. Silence-Nature

Sarah said...

I know who Luanne is!! Hopefully I will get the pleasure of meeting her in person one day!
1. Wildflowers, Daisies, and potted plant would be Orchids.
2. Debbie Macomber:Romance. Also inspirational books.
3. Fill-it-ins, especially number ones, scrapbook supplies, handheld games (I have yatzee and love it)
4.Pictures, a simple phone call or card.
5. Country music, nature sounds, ocean, calming music.
6. Prayers and people to come and visit US.

Sarah said...

and to think I didn't read Luannes answers first.

Anonymous said...

1. Dinner plate Dahlia's. My favorite potted plant was the Cacti but they dont do so well in Oregon.
2. Toni Morrison, author of Bluest Eyes, Sula, Beloved, Song of Solomon. African American and Native American culture, history, art.
3. My laptop with wireless High speed Internet access and a credit card.
4. Cards and/or phone calls.
5. Raggae (Sean Paul), Hip Hop, and most of the modern crap.
6. An email suits me fine just about all the time.

mrammyteresa said...

used to be or now. im so confused.NOT 1.Peach roses no plants brown thumb.2.danielle steel.3.logic problems,hand held machines 4.my kids and grandkids 5. the real ocean sand in my toes my kids to call and tell me im a great mom and its ok. love you all

mrammyteresa said...

hay how can i print this page anyway