
With lifes busy schedule, it is always good to enjoy the good stuff in life. We are lucky here in Chico to be able to enjoy the Bidwell Mansion. Darren is a huge history buff, along with my Mommy. As an early Christmas gift, I purchased tickets to the once a year open house at the Bidwell Mansion. At this event you can tour the entire house without a tour guide (tour guides were there to answer any questions). We had a great night and enjoyed a Big Al's milkshake and fries afterwards! We look forward to going again next year.
2 comments:
That sounds fun. I love to tour houses!! Old and new. Never been to that one. I'll have to put it on my list of places to go.
yes and i still get one for going to the covered bridge with darren and danica. we enjoy our kids. for the simple things in life that we take for granted.enjoyed the night and many more to come with that one. thanks danica and darren. much love mom
Post a Comment