
My mommy and my thee Auntys, they all get a little goofy when they are together, and here I am stuck in this picture with them. We miss you and enjoyed the time with you!

Here I am enjoying the taste of my finger with my Granny, Papa, and my mommy.
And here I am looking very adorable with my Grandma Carol, Papa BC and my beautiful Mommy!
Three words, VERY PROUD AUNTY!!!

Wow, what a picture... All of the cousins togther. Left to Right, Top to Bottom, Danica, Carol, Debbie, Sarah, Kim, Jennifer, Cole, and Audrey.


Here I am enjoying the taste of my finger with my Granny, Papa, and my mommy.
And here I am looking very adorable with my Grandma Carol, Papa BC and my beautiful Mommy!
Three words, VERY PROUD AUNTY!!!
Wow, what a picture... All of the cousins togther. Left to Right, Top to Bottom, Danica, Carol, Debbie, Sarah, Kim, Jennifer, Cole, and Audrey.


Mmmmm, yummy! My Aunty Debbie let me get my first helping of La Comida!!! I enjoyed rice and beans all over the place. Too bad you were too young to remember your first taste of La Comida, I am sure mommy and your Aunty's will bring you back several times...
A toast to Audrey and Cassey's first trip to La Comida!
Audrey isn't quite sure what to do with all these boy cousins, but enjoyed chewing on the plastic Easter egg, (L to R) Otto, Jacob, Audrey, Joey, and Kyle
A very good picture of Sarah, Audrey and Granda Gladys
A toast to Audrey and Cassey's first trip to La Comida!

Audrey isn't quite sure what to do with all these boy cousins, but enjoyed chewing on the plastic Easter egg, (L to R) Otto, Jacob, Audrey, Joey, and Kyle

A very good picture of Sarah, Audrey and Granda Gladys
2 comments:
Good pictures sister. I like the one of all four of us girls together the best. I think it really shows how much you and Carol look alike and how Debbie and I look alike. Then you mix Audrey in there and you have some beautiful girls.
I also think the one with all the cousins is cute.
Did you get any of Audrey and cole together?
Loves
Sarah
Great family pics! I too like the one of the 4 sisters and Audrey. I am happy you all had such a wonderful, joyful visit.
Post a Comment