Wow, how time flies!!! Today, I am starting is my 34th week, just six more weeks after this... It seems like just yesterday, that I was sitting at Home Town Buffet for Mother's Day Breakfast and feeling extremely sick. The smallest bite of food made me want to run straight to the bathroom and man did it seem cold that day, or maybe my breasts were just extra sensitive. It was a shot in the woods but I mentioned all of this to Darren and we decided right there in the parking lot, that first thing Monday I was going to take a test... Now, we are attempting to some day soon start preparing our Nursery for the new arrival that is supposed to be here just six weeks away!
The baby and I have avoided the hospital in the last few weeks and seem to be doing just fine. I am a little disappointed in the ultrasound tech at the hospital cause I told him that I did not want to know the sex of the baby and the first thing he said was "You might want to turn you head cause it is pretty obvious", now Darren has his hopes up that it is a boy... So, I guess now that Mommy is feeling better, the baby has decided to be very active in the last week. The baby has become very familiar with Daddy's touch and voice, it really enjoys when Daddy comes home and talks to it and we both enjoy the evening when he rubs my belly and talks with the baby!!! All in all things seem to be doing just fine and we have another Dr. Appointment of Monday. Lets see if I can beat last appointments record of a 3 pound wait gain in a two week period. Maternity cloths are beginning to get tight and a little short on the belly so I guess I will finally be fitting into size Medium in Maternity... Not looking forward to the huge belly in the next few weeks to come and hope that the stretching doesn't show.... Thanks for all the support from my family and friends...
Now for the fun stuff and upcoming events! This Sunday, I am very excited to be attending a special Baby Shower. The Shower will be given by Darren's Aunt Vicky and Aunt Janet. I am very excited and happy that my mom and some of my sisters will be there physically and one at heart, to enjoy the fun with me... I can't wait! We will foresure need to set up the Nursery or clear a room, any room, to fit all of our baby stuff into the house. I am hoping to be able to update pictures soon, as we are hoping to get stuff situated at the house so that we can hook up the laptop to the Internet. Maybe I will be able to post pictures from the Shower for those who are unable to attend physically but will be there in heart!!! Lots of Love for now, and please don't give up on my blog yet...
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you almost gave your mom a heart attack. thank you for finely posting no i havent given up on your blog. that was a good story im glad i wasnt there mothers day because i probly would have known sooner. a mother always seems to know.im glad your doing better and if you need me im allways there for you. enjoy the time to your self. it wont be much longer and you will wish you did.you look cute in the overalls. mommy
Not to fear-always check your blog in hopes of an update and when there is one I am never disappointed. You catch us right up! It will be great when you can post pics again. Weight gain-towards the end it is so hard not to gain weight. You still look very tiny to me so I don't think you need to worry. Have fun at the shower-will be thinking of you.
Oh my gosh!! Danica posted on her blog. She didn't even warn me. That's ok got lots of phone calls from her on Sunday. Im so gladyou guys are doing better danica. I hear your living room is now consumed by baby stuff. Has reality sunk in yet? Love you very much and Darren of course, but he knows that!!
Post a Comment