Visitors, visitors, visitors... Well, that is other than the usuall three words that describe a newborn: Eat, Sleep, and Poop!! In the first few weeks there has been many visitors that have come from near and far...


Picture 1: Meeting Grandpa and Grandma Henman for the first time in the hospital. I have spent many hours in the arms of Grandma but still waiting for many of my Grandpa's to hold me!
Picture 2: Wow, what a proud Uncle Danny! You can sure tell he did a great job raising his daughter Tyler!! Uncle Danny held me as long as the nurses would allow him to stay in the hospital room and was very excited about my arrival, finally...

Picture 3: Battle over the baby! Here I am meeting my Great Auntie Barbara and my Cousin Diane. Even though Grandma and Great Auntie Barbara got to babysit me for the first time, it was still a battle for who gets to hold me. Grandma was very jealous cause Cousin Diane wanted to hold me cause she traveled from Fresno and only got to stay for one day, and Great Auntie Barbara came from Salinas and was only staying for a few days too...
Picture 4: Yes, that is my Auntie Debbie!! She just couldn't resist to meet me on the day I was born, so she put on a mask to be sure that I didn't get sick. Although she was only able to stay a short time, she has come to visit me many times at home.

Picture 5: This picture is of my adopted Great Grandma and Great Great Grandma. Marilyn is our neighbor and has always claimed to be my (Danica) adopted Grandma and I have always called her mother Marie Grandma as well. So, while Grandma Marie is here to visit all the way from Kansas she came over to meet me for the first time!!
Picture 6: I couldn't resist... This picture just makes me smile each time I see it. This outfit was from Great Auntie Barbara. Mom put it on me to keep me warm and shoved me into my car seat... Once I was out of the seat the outfit looked fine.
Thanks for all the visitors and great stuff that everyone has brought for Darren Jr. or Little "d", it is all very much appreciated!!! Loves to everyone and more pictures to come...
2 comments:
Family, Family and more Family. As is the family wasn't large enough, you join one that is probably twice as large? Isn't it great! Don't ever get tired of the help and visitors Danica. Cherish every minute of it! I love you guys
See, the line started the day he was born. You are so lucky to have so many people loving you, there for you.Enjoy the attention and help.
Post a Comment