Okay I guess I am behind the times. Everyone is making these fancy slideshows. Very cool! Really makes the day look like a blast! I too will love to see Audrey in that sea of boys-they need the feminine touch. Great pictures, makes you wish you were a part of the family.
I am 22 years old and just had my first child with my loving and caring signifigant other (Darren). We together enjoy several things such as spending time with our animals, watching movies, playing in the snow, 4wheeling, and really just anytime that we are together.
4 comments:
Very cute show Danica. Glad everyone had a good Easter adn I can't wait to come down there and Add Audrey to the mix!! A Princess and her Princes!
it was a very nice day. some good pic. danica and good food,and family and friends.
Okay I guess I am behind the times. Everyone is making these fancy slideshows. Very cool! Really makes the day look like a blast! I too will love to see Audrey in that sea of boys-they need the feminine touch. Great pictures, makes you wish you were a part of the family.
Happy Easter to you all! Kids really make all the difference.
Post a Comment