
Thursday, May 18, 2006
End of Finals Today!
Congratualtions Darren! (and all ARC Funeral Service Education Students!!!) I am soooo excited and proud of you Darren!! Finally, Darren took his last final today. I am glad that Darren is done with College in Sacramento and will be home.... You did a wonderful job and really can't wait to have you home now! Again I am very proud of you!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awwwww Danica is getting all sappy.
Darren, we are all very proud of you. I know Danica looks forward to having you home more often, but at times absence makes the heart grow fonder!!
Way to go! Best of luck to you in all your endeavors!
Congratulations Darren!
i agree with every one here. dan and i are also proud of you darren, and congrats to you on both news ........... hope that wasnt a april fools joke the other night.??? and thanks for the flowers. that was very nice.....
uhhhhhhhhhhhh sister I think you have some imformation that is worthy of posting. There are others that were not present on Sunday!!!
What are you waiting for?? An invitation? Well here it is!!
OK Danica old news!!
Let's see something new!!
Post a Comment