

Grandma Carol and Mom Aunt Arlene, Scary!


Dad and Debbie (can we say Daddy's Girl) Grandma Carol and myself

Okay now children listen up..... Lookin' sharp Brent!


Darren and Bozzo relaxing... Great picture of Grandma Gladys


Uncle Lewis and myself (I miss him carrrying me to the car, with a rose) Dan and Darren (Business men)


Cousin Richard (what a cute smile) Aunty Debbie teasing Audrey (Aunty is always a tease)


A good match, Darren and Brent being there usual selves (Goofy Lookin!)


I love this pic of Debbie and I. Kyle looks like such a big boy in this pic.
4 comments:
Danica I love these pictures. Please make me a disc soon, this way I can send them to get printed and start scrapping them.
I too miss Uncle Lewis carrying us out with a rose. Although I think our back sides are all a little too big. LOL
Sorry Danica-for some reason I thought I had already commented. I thoroughly enjoyed the comments on each picture. Especially the one of Brent. He does look like he is trying to gather his flock around him. That is a really good picture of Darren and Bozzo (well it is to me, even though I have never met them). I am enjoying knowing your family thru the pics.
ok sister these are a week old, time for some new ones!!
Hear hear! I second Sarah's motion!
Post a Comment