Thursday, August 24, 2006

Loyal Viewers

To My Loyal Monkey Brat Viewers:
For those loyal viewers that haven't given up on me and that still check my page, I send my deepest apologies for not updating my blog in over a month. No excuses, except many stomach pains,headaches, foot aches, etc. etc. And a very busy life. We have been busy farmers in the last month trying to situate all of the cows, and dealing with the neighbors many baby goats. Not to mention the many weeds and long grass that needs to be mowed 2 times a week to keep it under control. Okay so enough complaining. The baby and I are actually doing just fine. I am beginning to develope somewhat of a stomach and had my loving, adorable, hilariously funny sisters take a picture of my stomach as it is slowly but surely showing. It is my intention to update my blog after work tonight with the pictures that were taken today. I am about 4 1/2-5 months right now, or 19-20 weeks. My next sonagram is scheduled for Sept. 5 and at that appointment, if we so choose, they can hopefully determine the sex of the baby! We haven't decided whether or not we want to know yet... Again to my loyal viewers I apologize for the lack of updates in the last month, and pictures will be posted soon. With Love, Momma Monkey (Danica)

3 comments:

mrammyteresa said...

im glad that you finily posted something, was about ready to give up,. i guess the monkey balls helped. glad you enjoyed the day with me, love ya mom

Luanne said...

So the cows don't really keep the grass under control. I hear your complaints. Between the heat and the rain our lawn seems to grow so fast you can see it growing! When Red starts disappearing (like 3 days after it's mowed) I know I need to get the mower out. Glad you are finally feeling better.

Luanne said...

If you are taking votes-I vote to find out the sex of the baby. It will be a surprise on that day and then you have the rest of the time to dream and prepare.