Thursday, July 20, 2006

Henman Family Reunion

In honor of Grandpa Conrad Henman and Grandma Georgia Henman. I am unsure how the photos will be arranged, but, Photo 1 is of Darren's remaining Aunts and Uncles. Darren's father was number 5 of 15 children, some how he appeared to be the favorite of his parents, his first name George is after his mother Georgia and his middle name is after his father Conrad... It was very interesting to see the range in age from the oldest child to the youngest, surely no one would be able to guess the order of all the children, I am sure there are several mistakes. Photo 2 is of all the Aunts and Uncles with two Great Aunts added to the picture, these wonderful women don't miss a single family event and are very wonderful to sit and visit with.













Photo 3 is all the women in the family, I would try to name each of them but truly can't remember all the names and would run out of space on the page, Uncle Troy, like several other Henman family members has been diagnosed with Cancer and enjoyed being in the middle of all his sisters and all the attention. Photo 4 is of all the men, I was having difficulty getting a photo that included everyone looking in the same direction, but this picture was the easiest, I just stood on a table and they all quickly looked my direction, they truly are all men...

Photos 5 is of Darren and Aunt Kay. I have been told by many relatives that Aunt Kay looks just like Grandma Henman. Aunt Kay lives in Ohio and doen't get to come out to visit very often. But, it is a great pleasure to have her around when she is here. I love her southern roots and enjoy listening to her. Darren loved having Aunt Kay at his parents for a few days after the reunion. Finally, Photo 6 is of Aunt Kay, Uncle Troy, and George, this picture was very difficult to take due to the fact that Goerge and Aunt Kay are two peas in a pod and when they get together you can laugh for hours, add Uncle Troy into the mix and you will be laughing even after you head home. Overall, it wasn't too bad of a day other than the heat.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Darren and Danica you are going to have one spoiled baby. What a great family. Wow you mix that one with ours and you will get 100's of people!! Got to love it.

Luanne said...

That is wonderful! I can't imagine having 14 siblings and to be able get them all together at the same time is just amazing. Those are very nice people shots Danica-not easy to get with that many! I'd be curious to know how many cousins Darren has and if he knows them all. That would be one huge family reunion!

Sarah said...

You are boring us!!! We have posted our Disney World pictures and Audrey in all her beauty, now we would like to see new pics on here. How about that belly??

Sarah said...

yOUR PAGE IS BORING NOW.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZ PUTTING ME TO SLEEP...................