I love seeing you all. Finally, a picture of Carol. I noticed you moms seem to be the ones always holding the camera. You girls look so tan and its only April. I love you all!!!!
I am loving your slideshows! I had to laugh when I read the favorite aunt caption. I wondered how long it would take for another aunt to respond. Lucky Little D with a bruiser cousin his exact age!
I am 22 years old and just had my first child with my loving and caring signifigant other (Darren). We together enjoy several things such as spending time with our animals, watching movies, playing in the snow, 4wheeling, and really just anytime that we are together.
3 comments:
VERY CUTE AND BRAVE OF YOU TO PUT JACOBS FAVORITE AUNTY, LET'S LET HIM BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!!
I love seeing you all. Finally, a picture of Carol. I noticed you moms seem to be the ones always holding the camera. You girls look so tan and its only April. I love you all!!!!
I am loving your slideshows! I had to laugh when I read the favorite aunt caption. I wondered how long it would take for another aunt to respond. Lucky Little D with a bruiser cousin his exact age!
Post a Comment