Monday, April 30, 2007

Growing Fast

Isn't it funny how when children are so young, you can't wait for them to crawl or walk and then once they do you wish they just sat still or layed there like they once did? Then you can't wait for them to start school and learn knew things and once they are out all day you can't wait for them to be home? Darren and I were discussing this concept the other day and kind of chuckling about how we really enjoy watching all of Darren Jr's milestones in life, but can't help but think about what the future has to hold for him... He is growing rather fast and doing so much already, he has begun to learn how to crawl or scoot around, rollover, and he can really let you know what he thinks (chatter box like his dad)! These are some of the photos I captured as he turned three months old. Yeah I know it is not really turning a certain age, just a time line of growth. He is very active and loves to be entertained and to entertain... Enjoy!

4 comments:

Luanne said...

Love just pops out from the pages. Thank you for brightening my morning with these fantastic moments in your life. Yes, they are everyday moments but they are what make up all the warm memories. You truly have a beautiful little family.

Sarah said...

Those are some very cute pictures. I just love the picture of the two "boys" sleeping on the couch. He even has his arms up like daddy! What a very precious little boy, I can't wait to come and hold him and spoil him! Soon.....

California Poppy said...

Very adorable! Time passes quickly, you will be grateful you took the time to soak up these moments. It is these little moments that make up a great big life. And you kept your girlish figure, nice job!!!

Diana said...

He is getting so big. And what a cutie. I know what you mean by cherishing the moments. I still sit in awe that my little boy is in his first year of school and his sister is already 7 months old. Keep taking those pictures - you'll be glad you did - besides the fact that we like seeing them too!