Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Special Moments!!

These are the times that I will cherish and hold onto forever!!

5 comments:

Luanne said...

Danica those are all such precious pictures. You have a wonderful little family, full of love. May your lives be filled with zillions of such special moments!

Sarah said...

So many special memories, and do cherish them while they last. Give as many cuddles and loves as you can right now, pretty soon he will be running away from you and only giving kisses to daddy!! Then come back later and snuggle. Keep the pictures coming sister.

Anonymous said...

Danica,
Darren Jr. is so cute! I can't wait to see him again! We are planning to come for Deborah's wedding on the 5th! We will see you all then. Diane

Diana said...

Love the photos. Such a happy family. He's a cutie pie.

Luanne said...

Ok, I was relooking at the pics and more came up than I remember. Sarah said you had added some so I guess I am not losing it after all. Really love "sleepy time"! All are very precious.