This pic is my favorite. It is oh a Pregnant Seahorse. One of the only pictures that really turned out well with my camera.

On the way back to the ferry after an exhausting WALK around the aquarium with Audrey strapped to me and a few stops in some gift shops, at last the pregnant lady gets to rest for um like 2 seconds!

Aunty and Audrey having fun looking at all the critters and possing for the camera... Felt like I was caring around my twin with those long legs.

Just chillin'! Doesn't he look so relaxed and handsome, Jake was a great help with everything and very well mannered the whole trip!

This picture is of different types of Starfish, it is part of the exhibits that you can put your hands in the water and touch any of the critters that you would like. It was fun to touch the sea annenoumies (not sure on spelling?) and feel there little suction things tickle your fingers.
4 comments:
nice pic. jacob i think that seat was made for you.fun place to go cant wait till i go back and see it again
Ahhhhhh, you two are so cute! Look how content Audrey is with her Aunty Monkey! I hope she likes me. Your mom is right, that otter chair looks like it was made for him to chill in! Ok, I have seen pictures of you and Sarah and was surprised how short you are compared to her because I thought she was short (when you are 5'9" (and I am the shorty in my family) 5'4" seems short!) . Are you saying Carol is even shorter?
That seahorse picture is post card perfect!! Could you send it to me full file please?
We are tall compared to our "big lil' sis" She is 4'7" If I am right!! But full of might!!
yes carol got the short end of stick. both her greatgreatgrandmothers were very short too. sorry carol you make up for it in personality and charm
Post a Comment